Birkbeck University of London Careers
Careers and Employability Service
Our Careers and Employability Service is free and available to all Birkbeck students and recent graduates, to enhance your career development and employability.
We provide comprehensive careers advice, events and information services for current students, both in person and online, and for recent Birkbeck alumni. We can help you to:
- find information on training opportunities and part time work
- feel supported in your job search
- get career advice through our one-to-one advice and coaching sessions
Career Coaching programme for current students
Our Career Coaching programme lets you discuss and explore your career concerns with a professional coach. The programme offers a safe, non-judgemental environment in which you are enabled to find your own solutions. You may find this programme helpful, if you:
- are feeling lost about your career development
- need help recognising what motivates you, what your skills and values are and where you function at your best
- want to explore issues that could be having an impact on your work life.
Online careers and employability support service
- As a current Birkbeck student, you can access a wealth of rich content via our online careers and employability support service.
- The service is designed to update you on all information related to careers and employability and also to enable you to register for updates on resources, including: strategic career action plans, online CV builder, free webinars, interview simulator exercises and tests, works skills and e-learning, industry reports and downloadable PDFs.