Bath Spa University Illustration
Hollie Roberts is a graduate from Bath Spa University, her degree is in Graphic Communication but specialised in illustration.
Bath Spa’s Widening Participation team is in the process of producing a primary school outreach workbook and, wanting to incorporate student artwork, has launched a competition to get art and design students involved.
TO ENTER: Design a ‘university student’ that the team can use for its Primary Programme. The winning design will win a contract to design the other characters, logo and scenes for the workbook and will receive a £100 voucher of their choice, for their time and effort. In addition their work will be showcased across the university, as well as Primary schools all over the South West.
Some of the specifics:
- The picture will have to be a jpeg file
- The student can be male or female
- The student must be wearing a mortar board (graduation cap)
- The student must be looking happy
- The picture will be used for 10-11 year olds, so please bear this in mind when designing your student
All entries need to be emailed to Steph Hoddinott (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Freelance Illustrator Dorry Spikes
- Illustration Graduate Rebekah Joseph
- Plymouth University Illustration Student Sam Marsh
- Freelance Illustrator Mia Dunton
- Freelance Illustrator Hannah Clark