Bath Spa University Hong Kong
Bath Spa University welcomes students from Hong Kong. From entry requirements and visa advice, scholarships and student experience, we’ll support your application every step of the way.
“Ivan Hui is a BSc (Hons) Food with Nutrition graduate from Hong Kong. He had always wanted to study in the UK because he believes it is the best place to gain an education. The Open Day helped him decide that Bath Spa was the university for him.”
Standard entry requirements
These are the general entry requirements for students from all countries. You can either apply if you meet these requirements or those listed below specific to your country.
- IB Diploma at 26 points (minimum)
- 3 A levels at grades CCC-BCC
- Other international qualifications to an equivalent standard.
Undergraduate year 2 or 3 entry
- You may be able to transfer credits and go onto year 2 or 3 of an undergraduate degree.
- Find full details on our how to apply webpages.
- Normally a Bachelor’s degree with honours and a good passing grade from an internationally recognised university or Higher Education institution
- Other international qualifications to an equivalent standard will also be considered.
- Visit our research degrees webpages for full entry requirement details.
We review all applications individually. Please note our entry requirements are a general guide only, and may be subject to change.
In addition to the entry requirements listed, please make sure that you check the webpage for the course you’re applying for.
Specific to Hong Kong
You can also apply based on these qualifications:
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education with a score of 4 or 3 in two electives and minimum score of 3 in compulsory subjects.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a second class honours classification.
Please visit our Bath Spa China website for full details on Undergraduate and Postgraduate entry requirements for students from Hong Kong, and other useful information.