Bangor University Open Day Parking
Open Day Car Parking Information
Please remember to leave the car parking card inside your car when you park.
There are three disabled car-parking spots immediately outside the JP Hall.
University Car Parks
Please look at the map in your information pack and note the Car parks immediately around the University. Click here to download the map (pdf).
There will be a limited number of places available in these car parks but there is no guaranteed or reserved parking in these car parks.
- Go straight towards the Main Arts Building (see on Right hand side of the road) and try: Bryn Afon Car Park – Sloping car-park opposite Main Arts Building – barrier is left up all day on Open Days
- Down to Bangor Pier – ticket pay and display – turn left outside JP entrance and go straight down the road, past the junction – to the end of the road – Eryl Mor hotel on the left and turn right and first left to the Pier car-park – barrier car-park
Ticket Operated Car Parks in Bangor
Look at map and follow signs to:
- Public car park in Dean Street, behind Aldi
- Public car park under the Deniol Shopping Centre (turn up by the post office and follow the road around – see map
- Public car park under New Look – opposite Bangor Cathedral
- Public car park to the left of the Cathedral
- Public car park in Bangor Railway Station