Bangor University Interview Questions
What to bring with you to interview:
- All educational certificates, passport or driving licence and a passport size photograph. Please bring a photocopy of all these documents to interview.
- The completed All Wales Character reference which you can download here.
- We will not be able to proceed with the interview if you do not bring these documents with you.
Interview format for Adult, Mental Health and Learning Disability:
- Interviews are facilitated using a group work activity and multiple mini interviews.
- Multiple mini interviews are a set of seven interview stations at which you will be asked a question by the interviewer. The questions take a value based approach and are designed to explore your qualities and values as well as your ability to think critically and communicate.
- You should be prepared to answer questions on topics related to your application, your chosen field of nursing, team working, study skills, and your commitment to the course.
- The interviews will be facilitated by academic staff, service users, and health board colleagues.
- You will also be required write a short essay on a health/nursing related topic to review your literacy skills and how you have prepared for interview.
What happens following interview?
You will be informed of the outcome of your interview through UCAS so it is important that you check your account regularly.
Have I got everything ready for my interview?
- The completed All Wales Character reference
- All educational certificates
- Passport or driving licence
- Passport size photograph.
Remember that we also need Photocopies of these documents
Bangor University, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2EF
Phone: +44 (0)1248 351151
Bangor University is a Registered Charity: No. 1141565