Bangor University Chemistry 3
Chemistry is a careers-orientated degree that opens up opportunities in high-technology industries and research, including pharmaceutical design, advanced materials, biochemical study and environmental protection. The skills you will acquire on this course are widely recognised and a course will also open up career paths in areas as varied as computing, teaching, accountancy and marketing.
Why choose Bangor University for this course?
- The School of Chemistry offers individual attention in a caring and friendly environment and have all the equipment and instrumental resources of larger Schools.
- You may study the course over 4 years incorporating either a year studying in a European university (to gain a BSc in Chemistry with European Experience) or a year on paid work placement (to gain a BSc in Chemistry with Industrial Experience).
- Chemistry at Bangor has a vibrant research programme including advanced materials, catalysis, environmental chemistry, organic synthesis, physical, computational, main group and biological chemistry.
- The courses are accredited by the Royal Society of Chemistry and you may progress to gain professional qualifications and membership status.
- We offer several scholarships and bursaries.
Undergraduate Courses at Bangor University
Bangor University, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2DG
Phone: 01248 383561
Bangor University is a Registered Charity: No. 1141565