Bangor University Admissions
The Admissions Office is responsible for processing all home/EU applications for the University’s undergraduate and postgraduate courses. We are located in Neuadd Rathbone, College Road.
Tuition Fees for Home/EU (and Island) 2017/18
- Fee Status: Fee status is assessed in accordance with the Education (Fees andAwards) Regulations 1983 (as amended). Additional guidance on Home/Overseas fee status is available from the UK Council for International Affairs (UKCISA)
- course during the 2017/18 academic year. Fees for continuing students can be found here
- Please note that additional bench fee/laboratory charges may be raised on certain postgraduate courses. Students will be informed of this when offered a place at the University.
- Tuition Fees for Staff: All Bangor University employees (with the exception ofthose who are currently or will be registered as a full-time student) are eligible to be considered for a fee waiver on university courses. (Terms & Conditions)
- Charging and refund policy. You should ensure that you are aware of thefinancial implications of suspending or terminating your studies prior to accepting your offer of a place at the University. (Terms & Conditions). Students in receipt of US Loans please see here
- Important: Withdrawals & Suspensions Thinking of Leaving; please seehere Tuition fees will remain due up until the date that the Academic Registry receives a correctly completed university withdrawal/suspension form, Retrospective suspensions will not normally be authorised
- The following fees are indicative of those that will be charged by the University for the academic year 2017/18 (not every course is listed). No variation on these fees will be allowed without written confirmation from the Academic Registry.
Table 1: Undergraduate Home/EU students
(including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) where appropriate, fees are quoted on a ‘per annum’ basis
For details of University bursaries and scholarships see: http://www.bangor.ac.uk/studentfinance
Welsh resident students: for details of grants and other financial assistance see http://www.studentfinancewales.co.uk/