Aston University Online
Online MBA Fast Facts
- 100 per cent online
- 180 credit hours
- Complete in two years
- 9 modules
- Core modules: 90 credits, Pathway modules: 30 credits, Major project: 60 credits
- Take one seven-week module at a time: six weeks of learning and one week of assessment
- Six intakes per year
Aston MBA Recognition
- Business School has triple accreditation from Equis, AACSB and AMBA
- Top 20 in the World (QS Distance Online MBA Rankings 2016)
- MBA ranked No. 1 in the UK and in Top 3 in world for ROI (The Economist 2014)
- Top 10 University in Online MBAs Global MBA Rankings (CEO Magazine 2016)
- Top 100 for Business and Management Studies (QS World Rankings 2015)
Online MBA Programme Highlights
Aston University has more than 20 years’ experience assisting off-campus students. The programme is designed for busy professionals and is 100 per cent online, so you can study at a time that is convenient for you.
Enter a global network, and build connections between peers, instructors and potential employers. Learners can continue on with their professional lives. At the same time, learners will be enriching their knowledge with Aston’s online MBA programme and approach to potential advancement in their careers.
“I have learnt so much from our cohort. The different cultures are amazing, and coming from finance, I haven’t always had the chance to mix with such a wide range of people.” — Adiba Ali, Regulatory Reporting Controller, JP Morgan
The Aston EdgeThe Aston Edge is part of the online MBA programme, developed to work in tandem with the core curriculum. You will build a portfolio and gain critical skills such as innovation, managing organisational change, solving complex problems and adapting to multiple work environments.
Multiple PathwaysChoose a particular pathway from a number of options to tailor your degree to your professional needs. Pathways include: International Business, Finance, Governance and Ethics, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and Strategy.