Aston University Campus
As an Aston student, you’ll get the best of both worlds: a green, well-equipped, friendly campus in the heart of a vibrant city.
All our social, support and academic facilities are based on campus, so you never have far to go.
Campus is less than five minutes walk from Birmingham city centre and its many shops, restaurants, galleries, theatres, cinemas, pubs and clubs.
We’re investing heavily in our campus, to give you an even better experience – find out about some of the changes going on.
What’s on campus
- All our student accommodation
- All lecture theatres, seminar rooms and labs
- The Hub – our one-stop student support centre.
- 24-hour Security.
- A well equipped Library open seven days a week (and 24 hours a day during exam periods!)
- Our award winning Careers and Employability Centre
- On campus drop-in doctors surgery, an opticians and dentist surgery located in the Vision Sciences Building
- Multi-Faith Chaplaincy Centre
- Extensive IT facilities – often with 24 hour access -and WiFi internet access available across campus
- Loads of places to eat, (cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs) meet friends and relax between lectures
- Great sports facilities, including two large sports halls, a 75 station gym, 25m swimming pool, large aerobics room, squash courts and all-weather floodlit sports pitches.
- General store, bookshop and computer shop
- Students’ Union – Aston’s main entertainment venue and home to loads of services.
- 24 hour cashpoints
Main Switchboard: +44 (0)121 204 3000 Fax: +44 (0)121 204 3696
|Prospective Undergraduate (UK) Student enquiries||0121 204 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Current Undergraduate Student email@example.com|
|International/EU Student UG & PG enquiries||0121 204 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Visa enquiries||0121 204 email@example.com|
|Postgraduate taught course enquiries||0121 204 3000||See individual course pages for contact information|
|Postgraduate research enquiries||0121 204 3000||See individual school and research groups pages for contact information|
|Open Days||0121 204 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Request a printed prospectus|
|Accommodation information||0121 204 email@example.com|
|Disability information||0121 204 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|General admissions information||0121 204 email@example.com|
|Alumni Office||0121 204 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Birmingham Higher Education Convention||0121 204 email@example.com|
|Careers Service||0121 204 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Conference and hospitality facilities||0121 204 email@example.com|
|Masterclasses and Aimhigher activities||0121 204 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Library||0121 204 email@example.com|
|Press and media enquiries||0121 204 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Research and Enterprise Office||0121 204 email@example.com|
|Talks/presentations in schools||0121 204 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Teachers and careers advisors events||0121 204 email@example.com|
|AMIRS (Aston Multimedia Interactive Research Suite)||0121 204 firstname.lastname@example.org|