Aston University Biological Sciences
This course is for you if you wish to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in an established, yet dynamic, area. You’ll gain a broad understanding and awareness in biological sciences during the first two years of the programme, before choosing either to continue on the general pathway or to specialise in cell and molecular biology or microbiology and immunology. If you pick a specialism, your final degree title will reflect this.
Duration: 3 years full-time or 4 years full-time with integrated placement year
UCAS Code: C112
- All candidates are considered on an individual basis based on all previous and predicted qualifications, experience, references and motivation. Whilst the grades listed here are our entry requirements, we understand that predicted grades are only an estimate. We will therefore consider applicants with predicted grades of CCC if the application is of a high standard. However, any offer made will not be lower than stated below.
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to provide evidence of an English language qualification. Find out more about our English language requirements.
- GCSE requirements: Five GCSEs at Grade C/4 or above including English and Maths Grade C/4.
- All applicants receiving offers will be invited to an Applicant Visit Day to discover more about the course and Aston University.
- Find out more about our admissions policy.
- The information contained on this website details the typical entry requirements for this course for the most commonly offered qualifications. Applicants with alternative qualifications may wish to enquire with the relevant admissions teams prior to application whether or not their qualifications are deemed acceptable. For less commonly encountered qualifications this will be judged on a case-by-case basis in consultation with the academic admissions tutor.