Aston University Accounting And Finance
This course will provide you with a solid understanding of accounting and finance principles, preparing you with the knowledge and skill set needed for a successful career in the sector. Our graduates go on to work at companies including KPMG, Deutsche Bank and PricewaterhouseCoppers.
This course provides you with a solid understanding of accounting and finance principles. By studying this MSc Accounting & Finance you will be prepared for a career in accounting, finance or as a senior business manager.
This is a great step for those who have not previously specialised in accounting and finance but now wish to do so. Our students come from a wide range of educational backgrounds, including both business and non-business specialisms. You will gain a clear understanding of the joint role of accounting and finance in ensuring successful operations in a range of business settings. This includes public and private sector organisations, both financial and non-financial.
Already specialised in accounting and finance or a related subject at undergraduate level?
Take a look at MSc International Accounting and Finance, designed to develop your pre-existing knowledge within an international context.
One of the following:
- A good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class)
- An equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University
Subject specific requirements:
Our students come from a wide range of educational backgrounds, including both business and non-business specialisms. If you have already specialised in accounting and finance or a related subject at undergraduate level, visit our MSc International Accounting & Finance course page.
As well as:
- Two references – at least one must be from an academic referee
- An official academic transcript of your university grades to date
- A completed application form.
For International Students:
- An official academic transcript, with an official English translation, of your university grades to date
- Students whose native language is not English will also need to satisfy our English language requirements. Pre-sessional English language programmes are available for good applicants whose English qualifications fall just short of these requirements.
Duration of course: Full-time – 12 months
Start date: September