AshridgeBusiness School MBA Entry Requirements
Start date: 2 October 2017
Applications are currently open and offers of admission are made on a rolling basis. You are encouraged to apply early to avoid disappointment. You may want to find out more about tuition fees, funding your MBA and scholarships before you apply.
Within your application, you will also be asked to relate your aims and objectives for studying for an MBA to the Ashridge programme. Ensure therefore that you are familiar with the programme detail before you apply.
These guidelines outline the ‘usual’ minimum entry requirements. However, these should be seen as a guide only; each application will be considered on its own merit.
Admission to the Ashridge Executive MBA for the Creative Industries is subject to your academic ability and track record of achievement in the workplace. We are interested in understanding:
• Your realistic and clear career goals and how an Executive MBA fits with these
• Your understanding of the distinctive features of the Ashridge Executive MBA and its implication for you.
• Your ability to contribute actively in an online environment
• Your ability to work independently within a virtual environment and to manage the demands of an Ashridge MBA
Experience and qualifications
1. Academic ability
An undergraduate degree or equivalent is desirable. Candidates without relevant academic qualifications but with significant professional experience in the creative industries sector, or within a creative role in an alternative sector, will also be considered.
2. Work experience
- For candidates with an undergraduate degree, a minimum of three years’ professional experience, preferably in the creative industries sector, or within a creative role in an alternative sector
- With no undergraduate degree, a minimum of five years’ professional experience, preferably in the creative industries sector, or within a creative role in an alternative sector
- Professional experience within a relevant business management role and the realistic potential to work within a creative industries environment may also be considered.
English Language Ability