Ashridge Business School MBA Ranking
MBA rankings 2014
Our MBA program is ranked in Bloomberg Businessweek’s best full-time MBA programs and we are listed as the 21st best international business school in the world.
- 21st Best International Business School (MBA rankings 2014)
MBA Rankings 2014
The Economist’s evaluation of the top 100 business schools worldwide is distinguished by its student-centric and global comparison of the best full-time MBA programs around the world.
- 55th Best MBA Worldwide (MBA rankings 2014)
- 1st for International Exchange Opportunities (MBA rankings 2014)
- 1st for Diversity of Industries Recruiting Graduates (MBA rankings 2014)
- 6th for Percentage Increase on Pre-MBA Salary (MBA rankings 2014)
EMBA Rankings 2015
The Economist ranks EMBA programs on two broad measures: educational experience and career development. In the subcategories, Hult stood out for our global reach and diversity, both in terms of the number of industries our students are working in, the diversity of students themselves, and the geographical spread of our students.
- 50th Best EMBA Worldwide (EMBA rankings 2015)
- 11th for Percentage Increase on Pre-EMBA Salary After One Year (EMBA rankings 2015)
- 1st for Industries Represented in Class (EMBA rankings 2015)
The MBA Program
Available at seven campus locations worldwide – our range of full and part-time MBA programs provide a global, practical business education, and are tailored to different levels of professional experience. Choose from a one-year Full-Time MBA, Executive MBA or even a specialist Executive MBA if you work in creative sectors such as film, fashion, marketing or advertising.
Ashridge is in the 1% of business schools worldwide to be triple-accredited, providing reassurance of quality and relevance to today’s business environment.
Hult’s programs, from undergraduate to executive education, are designed to help students and executives experience first hand the forces shaping international business and give them the skills and knowledge to lead in this increasingly complex environment.