Ashridge Business School MBA Fees
Ashridge MBA fees, funding and scholarships
How much will your MBA cost?
Both the Full-time MBA and the part-time Executive MBA (EMBA) cost £32,500 GBP.
Every participant funds their MBA differently. Some secure corporate sponsorship while others finance their programme with scholarships, loans or savings. Scroll down to our funding options to find out more.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that Ashridge Business School is not able to provide specific financial advice or guidance on how to pay for your MBA. The content on this page is for general information only and does not constitute professional advice.
The Ashridge MBA Fee – what is included?
- All tuition fees
- Lunch and refreshments during the modules at Ashridge
- Access to Virtual Ashridge (VA), the online study resource portal
- Your International Business Experience (IBE) module – flights, accommodation, meals
- Working dinners, masterclasses and guest speaker events
- Membership to the Ashridge gym and fitness centre for the duration of your programme
- Access to our global alumni network
- Coaching and tutor support at Ashridge
- Career guidance and employment opportunities.
Accommodation during your MBA and meals when you are not in class are not included in the programme fee.
Methods of payment
To help manage the considerable financial commitment required to undertake an MBA or EMBA programme, Ashridge offers three payment options:
- Payment in advance – the whole fee
- Payment at the beginning of each academic year (for EMBA participants), subject to a one off £500 administration charge
- Payment by monthly standing order, totalling 20 equal payments, plus a one off £500 administration charge (for self-funding EMBA participants only).