Ashridge Business School Fast Track
Fast-Track Advanced Management Program
Accelerate your progression along your career path by focussing on the key areas that will make a difference in your leadership. This two-module program will help you maximise your contribution to your current role and develop your potential for future positions in the organization.
Module 1: 27 Feb – 3 Mar 2017
Module 2: 24-28 Apr 2017
Duration: 2 x 5-day modules
Module 1: 19-23 Jun 2017
Module 2: 11-15 Sep 2017
Ashridge’s Fast-Track Advanced Management Program focuses on developing the key skills and knowledge that executives need, across four central themes, in order to excel in general management and leadership positions.
The four themes are:
- Providing leadership: understanding yourself and what it takes to be a leader; working out your own leadership model and learning how to make it work in practice
- Making the most of people: developing tools and techniques for making the most of your people; influencing widely and winning support; being impactful and personally effective
- Driving growth and realizing results: learn how to turn strategy into action; manage change when it matters; find routes to growth and make innovation a reality for your organization
- Setting direction: understanding your organization, its strategy and financials; working out how to win customers, achieve the business goals and remain sustainable.
These themes are derived from extensive research carried out by Ashridge across a broad range of industries around the globe.
Content and Structure
Before arriving at Ashridge, you are asked to complete the following:
- An Ashridge Inventory of Management Skills (AIMS) 360° feedback questionnaire
- A Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® to assess your personality type and problem-solving styles
- An online FIRO-B® questionnaire which measures how a person typically behaves towards others and how they would like others to behave towards them
- A BELBIN® self-perception inventory to measure your preferred behaviour when working within a group
- These coupled with pre-program reading will help prepare you for this demanding and rewarding program.