Ashridge Business School Executive Education
Shridge Executive Education, formerly Ashridge Business School, is a non-profit making organization, near Berkhamsted in Hertfordshire, England. Ashridge is part of Hult International Business School, and changed its name to Ashridge Executive Education following the operational merger between the two business schools in 2015. Its activities include open and tailored executive education programmes, MBA, MSc and Diploma qualifications, organisation consulting, applied research and online learning. Ashridge works with private and public organisations from around the world. The triple accredited school is based at Ashridge House, one of the largest Gothic Revival country houses in England. Ashridge Executive Education’s campus is a grade 1 listed building.
It is one of eight members of the newly formed Independent Universities Group, whose objective is to differentiate their academic credentials from the more commercial elements of the alternative sector.
Rankings and accreditations
We are consistently ranked among the best business schools in the world.
Ashridge Executive Education rankings
Executive Education Rankings 2016
Ashridge Executive Education programs are consistently ranked amongst the best in the world by the Financial Times. In the 2016 listings, the combined rankings of our Custom and Open programs placed us at 22nd Globally for Executive Education.
- 22nd Best Executive Education Programs Globally, Combined Rankings (Executive Education 2016)
- 19th Best Custom Programs Globally (Executive Education 2016)
- 36th Best Open Programs Globally (Executive Education 2016)
Top 20 Executive Education 2013
Ashridge Executive Education Custom and Open programs are ranked in Bloomberg BusinessWeek’s Top 20 Executive Education for 2013.
- 7th Best Custom Programs Globally (Executive Education 2013)
- 18th Best Open Programs Globally(Executive Education 2013)
Hult International Business School graduate rankings
MBA rankings 2014
Our MBA program is ranked in Bloomberg Businessweek’s best full-time MBA programs and we are listed as the 21st best international business school in the world.
- 21st Best International Business School (MBA rankings 2014)
MBA Rankings 2014
The Economist’s evaluation of the top 100 business schools worldwide is distinguished by its student-centric and global comparison of the best full-time MBA programs around the world.
- 55th Best MBA Worldwide (MBA rankings 2014)
- 1st for International Exchange Opportunities (MBA rankings 2014)
- 1st for Diversity of Industries Recruiting Graduates (MBA rankings 2014)
- 6th for Percentage Increase on Pre-MBA Salary (MBA rankings 2014)
EMBA Rankings 2015
The Economist ranks EMBA programs on two broad measures: educational experience and career development. In the subcategories, Hult stood out for our global reach and diversity, both in terms of the number of industries our students are working in, the diversity of students themselves, and the geographical spread of our students.
- 50th Best EMBA Worldwide (EMBA rankings 2015)
- 11th for Percentage Increase on Pre-EMBA Salary After One Year (EMBA rankings 2015)
- 1st for Industries Represented in Class (EMBA rankings 2015)