Arts University Bournemouth Creative Writing
Creative writing is becoming more and more important. These days, it’s just as integral to arts and entertainment as it is to business and commerce.
A career in creative writing could see you working in publishing, a literary agency or in education. And that’s just the start. Whether you want to create poems, film scripts or children’s fiction, we’ll help you turn writing into a career.
You’ll learn to draw inspiration from existing literature, before developing your own voice and honing your craft. Through a range of exciting projects, you’ll explore the whole writing process — from research to editing.
With visits from published writers and industry professionals, you’ll explore career opportunities and build contacts, too.
When you graduate, you’ll have a strong portfolio, and a professional network to kickstart your career.
Please note: the UniStats scores are not representative of this course. They have been aggregated by UniStats from data relating to similar courses in the creative arts sector.
LEARNING, TEACHING AND TIMETABLING
You can read more about learning and teaching at AUB and when you will receive your timetable here.
- Order a Prospectus: you’ll receive our house of cards prospectus and our Guide to Courses
- Come to an Open Day and explore our creative community for yourself – we’d love to meet you
- Download our Little Guide to Applying and visit our How to Apply section
- Find out about Accommodation
- Read more about Managing your Money as a student