Anglia Ruskin University Referencing
We contribute to our University’s success by providing excellent library services, information resources, and learning, teaching and research support.
We achieve this by:
- Providing high quality, welcoming library spaces that meet the need for individual learning, research and collaborative study and that are safe and secure.
- Supporting, assisting and coaching users in the use of our information resources and services.
- Engaging with our students and the wider academic community to ensure we meet their needs and expectations.
- Championing the delivery of information, research and digital literacy skills.
- Innovating, improving and extending the range of services and resources we deliver, exploiting the opportunities offered by emerging technologies.
- Ensuring our staff have the skills and competencies to provide an effective service in a complex and changing environment.
Our customers are central to everything we do:
- We provide a welcoming and professional service that exceeds expectations
- We are positive about change, challenges, innovation and creativity
- We achieve success through teamwork, collaboration and individual effort
- We value openness, integrity and fairness in all our undertakings
- We are committed to investing in the development of our staff
- We ensure accessibility, equality and diversity in all of our services
You can contact us in the following ways:
We respond to 99% of queries the same day (when received Monday to Friday before 17.00), or the next working day (if received after 17.00 or at the weekend or bank holidays).
We also offer a chat service for immediate help and guidance, available 10.00 – 16.30 in semesters 1 and 2.
Contact us at +44 (0) 1245 686600
Our phone line is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We operate a core service from 08.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday; outside these hours the team will be able to answer most queries, but may need to refer your query on for a response the next working day.
You can also:
Book a Librarian for specialist subject support, for example if you have started your research and need additional guidance in finding and using information resources.
Book an IT Adviser if you have an IT problem, such as configuring your device with our network or accessing particular software.
University Library, Anglia Ruskin University, East Road, Cambridge CB1 1PT
University Library, Anglia Ruskin University, Queen’s Building, Bishop Hall Lane, Chelmsford CM1 1SQ
University Library, Anglia Ruskin University, Guild House, Oundle Road, Peterborough PE2 9PW
Tell us about noise
We offer a text-a-talker service at our Cambridge and Chelmsford libraries. If you are being disturbed by noise on a quiet or silent floor, you can contact us by text so that we can address the problem:
For Cambridge use 0784 716 8896
For Chelmsford use 0750 725 5468
Tell us what books we should buy
If you’d like to recommend a book for us to purchase, complete our form with as much detail as you can, and we’ll get back to you.
Tell us your feedback
We want to hear your comments on our library services, good or bad, so we know where we need to improve. Please visit our feedback blog, or contact us through any of the methods above.