Anglia Ruskin University Online
Getting The Most from Your Online Degree Programme
The prospect of learning new skills is undoubtedly stimulating.
With an online degree from Anglia Ruskin University, you can get to work excitedly supplementing your existing abilities with a course that gives you the flexibility you need to succeed.
Whether you’re a hardworking professional looking to climb the corporate ladder or a busy mum determined to get back into work, we’ve got the course for you.
Aside from the confidence of having an accredited university qualification behind you, opting for an online degree shows a demonstrable commitment to enhancing your career prospects.
Importantly, considering your learning is conducted online, you can choose where and when to study, which is ideal if you’re splitting your time between several commitments.
Are you ready?
Grabbing Your Educational Opportunities
Once you’ve made the momentous decision to embark on an online degree programme, how can you ensure you take full advantage of all the opportunities our distance learning degrees offer?
Here are some handy tips to help you get started:
- Choose a course that’s relevant for your work or which engages your interest personally. Your degree is going to be a major part of your life in the coming months and years, so by choosing wisely, you can be sure of remaining motivated even when the going gets tough.
- If you don’t understand, ask! Our course advisors, tutors and lecturers are approachable and helpful. We’d rather you ask us about any aspect of your studies that’s worrying you than suffer in silence. The power and speed of digital technology means you’ll receive a fast answer, allowing you to get back to the important business of studying.
- Read, read and read some more. When you sign up for one of our online degree programmes, you’ll have access to vast online resources. Make full use of this valuable information to give yourself the best chance of doing well in essays and assignments.
- Be disciplined in your studies. Endeavour to cover all the tutorials and lecture notes provided, and make every effort to submit your coursework and assignments by the set date.
- Participate in your online degree programme’s forums, discussion groups, wikis and blogs as much as you are able / wish to. Distance learning used to be quite a lonely experience, but now all that has changed. You can be as interactive as you wish, and – as you’ll quickly discover – exchanging ideas and information with fellow students who share your interests is both instructive and highly enjoyable.
Enjoy Unrivalled Support from Anglia Ruskin Staff