Anglia Ruskin University Number Of Students
Today, Anglia Ruskin is an innovative global university. Students from 177 countries gain qualifications with us in four continents. Each year, we also help some 2,000 businesses to grow quicker and partner with organisations to deliver a spectrum of educational and commercial projects.
There are many reasons. We’re academically ambitious for ourselves and our students. We’re purposeful, challenging and curious about our world. We’re a place where collaboration, research and scholarly activity informs everything we do. While our head is full of ambition, our feet are planted in the world around us. We pride ourselves on being as enterprising as we are innovative and nurture those qualities in our students. That, and our sheer can-do attitude, set us apart. We find that enthusiasm is infectious, letting the results speak for themselves.
- We are the only UK university to be named global ‘rising star’.*
- Our students rate us highly for teaching, personal development and assessment and feedback.**
- 92% of our students agree our lecturers are good at explaining things and 91% of students say our lecturers are enthusiastic – rating us highly for the third successive year.**
- We were named the UK Entrepreneurial University of the Year at the Times Higher Education (THE) Awards 2014.
- Students, businesses and partners benefit from our outstanding facilities; we’ve invested £100 million over the last five years and plan to invest a further £91 million over the next five years.
- Many of our courses are recognised by industry. A large number are professionally accredited.
- Businesses come back to us for interns, training, research and collaborative programmes.
- Our academic excellence has been recognised by the UK’s Higher Education funding bodies, with 12 areas classed as generating world-leading research. We deliver impactful research which tackles pressing issues and makes a difference to all our lives, from saving lives to conserving water.***
- We’re a lead partner in visionary initiatives, including the Anglia Ruskin MedTech Campus, which will be one of the world’s largest health innovation spaces.
- Our facilities, activities and events are open to the wider community.