Anglia Ruskin University Malaysia
Guidance for applicants from Malaysia
We extend a warm welcome to students from Malaysia. Here you’ll find out about the entry requirements for Anglia Ruskin and the qualification equivalents from your home country. You’ll also find information about how to apply, fees and scholarships, events we’re holding and contact details for us and our partners in your country.
Academic qualification equivalents
for students coming from Malaysia to Anglia RuskinIf you’re applying for an undergraduate course (year 1 entry) you must hold one of the following:
- STPM with three Principal passes (two well-graded Principal passes may considered) in relevant subjects
- Polytechnic or Post-secondary College Certificate in relevant subjects with Grade C/Credit
- Matriculation Certificate (Matrikulasi) with a GPA of 2.5
- UEC (Unified Examination Certificate) Senior Middle Level with an overall mark of 75% with B3 overall
- a recognised foundation qualification
If you’re applying for a postgraduate taught course you must hold one of the following:
- three or four year Bachelors (Second Class Division 2)
- a recognised pre-Masters course
Interested in our postgraduate research degrees? Please visit our postgraduate research pages, where you’ll find entry requirements.
Some of our courses may have extra requirements, such as portfolios for art and design courses. These are outlined in our course pages.
If you don’t meet academic requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses then Cambridge Ruskin International College (CRIC) can help. CRIC provides foundation and pre-Masters courses which will help you meet the requirements for our degrees.
If you’ve a general enquiry you can call us from the UK or overseas on the following numbers, or complete our contact form.
- UK: 01245 493131
- Overseas: +44 1245 493131
If you know who you want to speak to, see our list of department contacts.
Our enquiry team is available Monday to Thursday, 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.