Anglia Ruskin University Logo
We are exceptional and imaginative in the advancement of knowledge and education of students. We are passionate about collaboration, innovation and transformation to enhance social, cultural and economic well-being.Our Values
- A sense of belonging. We are proud to be part of Anglia Ruskin University. We know that lifelong relationships are formed here.
- Academic ambition. We want our teaching and research to be excellent. We are determined that our students and staff will realise their full potential.
- Innovation. We are purposeful, challenging and curious about our world. We are prepared to do things differently. We are creative, entrepreneurial and bring enthusiasm to everything we do.
- Supporting each other. We are friendly and inclusive, and celebrate individuality and diversity. We support and encourage everyone, and strive hard to anticipate and meet needs and aspirations.
- Honesty and openness. We operate with integrity, trust and respect for each other and we deliver on our promises. We share ideas, information and challenges and we seek out views and opinions.
- Concern for the environment. We want our concern for a sustainable environment to inform every aspect of what we do.
Anglia Ruskin University is an innovative university that was recently named in Times Higher Education as the only university in the UK to be a ‘rising star’ – one of the institutions predicted to be challenging the global elite by 2030*. It is one of the largest universities in the East of England.
Students from 177 countries gain qualifications with Anglia Ruskin in four continents. Each year, it also help some 2,000 businesses to grow quicker and partner with organisations to deliver a spectrum of educational and commercial projects. Anglia Ruskin prides itself on being as enterprising as it is innovative and nurtures those qualities in its students.