Anglia Ruskin University Bibliography
We contribute to our University’s success by providing excellent library services, information resources, and learning, teaching and research support.
We achieve this by:
- Providing high quality, welcoming library spaces that meet the need for individual learning, research and collaborative study and that are safe and secure.
- Supporting, assisting and coaching users in the use of our information resources and services.
- Engaging with our students and the wider academic community to ensure we meet their needs and expectations.
- Championing the delivery of information, research and digital literacy skills.
- Innovating, improving and extending the range of services and resources we deliver, exploiting the opportunities offered by emerging technologies.
- Ensuring our staff have the skills and competencies to provide an effective service in a complex and changing environment.
Our customers are central to everything we do:
- We provide a welcoming and professional service that exceeds expectations
- We are positive about change, challenges, innovation and creativity
- We achieve success through teamwork, collaboration and individual effort
- We value openness, integrity and fairness in all our undertakings
- We are committed to investing in the development of our staff
- We ensure accessibility, equality and diversity in all of our services
If you can’t find what you need, you can submit a query and we’ll get back to you by email.
We respond to 99% of queries the same day (when received Monday to Friday before 17.00), or the next working day (if received after 17.00 or at the weekend or bank holidays).
We also offer a chat service for immediate help and guidance, available 10.00 – 16.30 in semesters 1 and 2.
Contact us at +44 (0) 1245 686600
Our phone line is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We operate a core service from 08.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday; outside these hours the team will be able to answer most queries, but may need to refer your query on for a response the next working day.
Tell us about noise
We offer a text-a-talker service at our Cambridge and Chelmsford libraries. If you are being disturbed by noise on a quiet or silent floor, you can contact us by text so that we can address the problem:
For Cambridge use 0784 716 8896
For Chelmsford use 0750 725 5468