Accommodation for Canterbury Christ Church University
Student residences are single study bedrooms grouped in either houses or flats with a choice of en-suite or shared facilities. Many feature communal living and dining areas, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to meet new people and make new friends.
Lanfranc House is situated within the City’s historic King’s Mile in the city centre and just a five minute walk from the main campus.
- All utility bills are included in the rent
- 212 single en-suite study bedrooms
- Shared kitchen and dining area including microwave, toaster and kettle and furnished with sofa and tv
- On-site launderette
- Free 60Mb Wi-Fi
- 24-hour security and secure swipe card access
- Large attractive central grass courtyard
- Bike storage
- Limited parking available, prioritised to students on placement or those with a disability
- No smoking policy
|Room type||Per week|
|Standard en-suite||£146£5,840 over 40 weeks|
|Large en-suite||£149£5,960 over 40 weeks|
2017/18 prices plus a £250 non-refundable pre-payment. This is due when you accept the offer online (usually August for 40 week licences). This pre-payment is used towards your first payment (usually in September). Visit our how to apply page for further information.
North Holmes Campus Halls
Student halls situated on the University’s main Canterbury Campus on North Holmes Road. The accommodation is close to all campus food outlets – ideal for those who would like to have some meals prepared for them.
2017/18 is the last year for these rooms, getting ready for exciting new teaching space on campus. Licences are for a shorter period of 38 weeks because of the redevelopment, so not suitable for teaching and nursing students.