Aberystwyth University Business School
Aberystwyth Business School scored 90% for student satisfaction (NSS 2016)
- Top 10 in the UK for student satisfaction in the subject area of Business (NSS 2016)
- 100% student satisfaction for our Accounting and Finance degree scheme (NSS 2016)
- Top 20 in the UK for student satisfaction in the subject area of Accounting and Finance (NSS 2016)
- 90% student satisfaction for our Business and Management degree scheme (NSS 2016)
- Top 10 in the UK for student satisfaction in the subject area of Business Finance (NSS 2016)
Located at the specially designed, newly refurbished Llanbadarn Centre overlooking Cardigan Bay, we offer a unique environment in which to study and engage in research.
Active in academic and policy oriented research and participating in consulting, the staff offer students, policy makers and the business community stimulating courses, contemporary insights and practical solutions to the fast moving demands of today’s world.
Our attractive range of programmes and research areas, in which we emphasize small group teaching, are highly regarded by both students and employers. They provide the core and transferable skills required to be successful. The quality of our teaching ensures high completion rates and relevance which has resulted in high levels of student satisfaction and employability.
The quality learning experience offered to both undergraduate and postgraduate students is reflected in the fact that we are currently the only AMBA accredited business school in Wales.
- Undergraduate Studies
Management Masters (MSc)
No previous experience in relevant subject necessary
- MSc Management
- MSc International Business Management
- Management and Finance
- Management and Marketing
Specialist Masters (MSc)
Previous experience in relevant subject necessary
- International Business Masters
- International Finance
- International Finance and Banking
We welcome research proposals relating to Accounting, Business/Management, Economics, Finance, Tourism Management and Marketing since these represent significant areas of our research expertise.
- PHD Management and Business