Aberystwyth University Accounting And Finance
This multi-accredited BSC in Accounting and Finance degree offers you the chance to develop and practise your technical knowledge, skills and expertise, while gaining professional recognition from the world’s leading accountancy bodies such as the ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, CIPFA, CII, ICSA. This degree is designed for students who are clearly focused on working in accountancy. Topics covered include financial reporting, management accounting, corporate finance, taxation, audit, and computerised accounting systems.
- Our degrees are accredited by the following;
- This programme will help fast-track your accountancy career by giving you exemptions from key professional examinations
- Taught by qualified accountants with a wealth of industry and academic experience
- Fully refurbished facilities- we have invested over £100 million in refurbishment of student facilities
- Our degree generates a high and successful level of graduates who enter employment or further training 6 months after graduating
Students at the Aberystwyth Business School are taught by lecturers and other teaching staff who are active researchers and expert practitioners in their chosen subject area.
Over 75% of full time members of teaching staff are qualified to PhD level. Most are currently research active, meaning that students benefit from being taught ‘new’ knowledge in their chosen field of study as well as recognized literature. The School also employs part-time and full time staff devoted purely to teaching. Many part-time staff combine teaching duties with consultancy and business activities, ensuring that students have access not only to up to date research but the latest applied knowledge.
Typical Entry Requirements
A Levels BBB
GCSE requirements (grade C min):
English or Welsh, Mathematics
BTEC National Diploma:
114 – 120
26 points overall
Applicants are considered on their individual merits and offers can vary. For further information, please contact email@example.com