Abertay University Webmail
Click here to be redirected to your Webmail
Abertay is right at the heart of Dundee, combining all the advantages of a close-knit campus with the buzz of city centre life. All of our buildings are within a quarter of a mile of each other, as are shops, bars, clubs, cinemas and theatres, and we’re just a few minutes’ walk from the bus and train stations.
A warm welcome
The campus itself is an eclectic mixture of everything from the Edwardian Old College to our outstanding and award-winning Bernard King Library. The heart of the University lies in Bell Street, with most teaching and learning facilities, offices, research centres and the Library all within just a few yards of each other. Best of all, our 21st-century Student Centre is also here, and whether you’re going to lectures, meeting with staff, studying in the library, attending tutorials and seminars, or just having a coffee with friends, you’ll always feel like a part of our bustling community.
Facts and figures
- Abertay offers world-leading courses in Computer Arts and Computer Games Technology
- Abertay is ranked as the best university in Scotland for its environmental research
- Over 60 nationalities are represented in our student community
- Abertay has 5084 students, with 4476 based on our Dundee campus
- Around 66% of our students are from Scotland, 5% from Northern Ireland, 3% from England and Wales, and 26% from overseas
- We have a state-of-the-art library, fully networked for the digital age
- Over 600 personal computers are available for student use – one of the highest proportions in the UK
- Abertay has been educating Scotland’s workforce since 1888