Abertay University Evening Courses
Combine work and study with our part-time courses
Abertay offers you the flexibility to balance university study with work, family and other commitments by offering part-time, professional and evening courses for adults.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees
Our undergraduate and postgraduate degrees can be studied on a part-time basis (Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm) alongside our full-time students.
CPD/professional short courses
The University offers a range of continuing professional development courses, many of which are credit bearing.
- Each course descriptor provides fee information and an application form to complete (either hard copy or online).
- Payment options are listed at the bottom of the course information page.
- Once you’ve completed the booking form please return it, with your payment or notification of ILA/part-time fee waiver eligibility, to the department stated on the application form. Bookings cannot be accepted without payment or notification of eligibility.
- Each course is individually priced and prices quoted are per person.
- There are a range of alternative funding sources, part-time fee waivers and ILAs available (subject to eligibility).
- All courses are offered subject to minimum numbers (fees will be fully refunded where a course cannot be delivered).
- All courses are credit-bearing and can be used towards accessing further study at Abertay University.